Men seeking to be Godly and who are hungry for more of the Holy Spirit should be making a conscious effort to stay focused on God's Kingdom. By getting Godly men together to worship, serve and learn more about God it naturally creates a deeper sense of purpose and understanding.
“Blessed is the man who finds wisdom, the man who gains understanding” -Proverbs 3:13
“As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another” -Proverbs 27:17
The Purpose of CCOC Men's Ministry is to:
- Be Christ like men.
- Help connect one another.
- To be disciples in God's Kingdom.
- Bring men into personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- To be a mentor for younger men.
- To provide assistance to the church and to those in need.
- To unite men in bible study, prayer, fellowship and accountability.